We appreciate your active engagement and participation in this program. Please note that the program applying process is now closed and the team has been formed. If you have not received any update from our recruitment team, please stay tuned for the future opportunities in our other programs and position vacancies.
Welcome to InvesTAO’s Summer Digital Marketing Intern Program, a 4-week one-of-a-kind virtual experience that will put your academic skillsets and real-life problem-solving abilities to the test. This exclusive program will include three interactive marketing challenges, networking opportunities with experts and the chance to explore your future career possibilities through B2B industry experiences. Prepare to demonstrate your intelligence and insights beyond the classroom by thinking critically and working collaboratively with inspiring students from all over the world!
During the program, you will work, remotely, within a group of 4-5 peers to cooperate and compete in the following three digital marketing challenges:
- Challenge #1: Social Media: Can Institutional Investors be Engaged?
- Challenge #2: Branding in Investment: From PPT Designs to Corporate Image
- Challenge #3: Content is the King: Presenting Research Results
Join the challenge today and win the prize!
With this summer program, participants will have the opportunity to provide an accessible, productive, and popular alternative to not only gaining a fresh global perspective on the asset management industry, but also developing solid business skills, including research and analysis, communication, leadership, project management, etc. Throughout the program, participants will be advised and guided by the InvesTAO faculty to ensure sound recommendations and quality work.
During the first three weeks of the program, each team will be assigned three digital marketing challenges, with a week to create, discuss, and submit their work via email. Weekly Virtual Workshops will be held to provide detailed guidelines. All teams will be required to complete a final strategy report and peer evaluation before presenting them to the InvesTAO Executive Team before the program ends. The participant that presents the best solution throughout the summer program wins the competition.
What You Gain
- Compensation and Prizes:
- CNY 1200 per participant for the program
- In addition, the best performer will be awarded the First Prize (of approx. RMB 2000): CFA 2021 Level I (or II) Kaplan Set (5 Official paperback Schweser Notes + QBank + Kaplan Online Courses)
- An official certificate of the Summer Intern Program, including a fully personalized performance feedback from the InvesTAO executive team
- A closer look into the asset management world in Europe and China, to understand the business norms in the B2B investment business
- Meet your team members from around the world and network with colleagues from InvesTAO
|July 8, 2021||Registrations Open|
|July 18, 2021||Registrations Close|
|July 20, 2021||Result Announcement|
|July 22, 2021||Program Starts & Team Up|
|August 18-19, 2021||Final Presentation & Peer Evaluation|
|August 20||Announcement of Finals|
Requirements for Applicants
- Bachelor’s or above with a good academic record in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication / Graphical Design with a strong interest in asset management/finance fields
- Applicant must be able to work at least 24 hours per week, remotely, during regular business hours (i.e., 3 business days) throughout the internship program.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Passionate about marketing and digital strategy, extensive knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, WeChat Official Account, etc.)
Who We Are
Founded in London, 2018, InvesTAO is an independent placement agent and advisory firm dedicated to promoting outperforming active asset managers with a sustained track record in China and their peers overseas, working with investors such as family offices, pension funds, endowment funds, insurance, sovereign wealth funds. We select the leading asset managers for European institutional investors and offer dedicated marketing support for these outperformers.
Application is now closed.